We carry out building noise surveys and plan the required degree of sound insulation (airborne and impact sound insulation) at all planning stages. Using our extensive measuring equipment, we can carry out standardised control measurements for airborne and impact sounds and noise generated by building equipment, furnishing proof of compliance with noise level standards as required under building regulations.
- rating of noise protection of components based on relevant standards and statutory provisions
- rating of noise protection while taking into account special user requirements
- calculation of building noise parameters by referring to relevant standards
- measurement and assessment of airborne sound insulation of internal building components in accordance with ÖNORM EN ISO 16283-1
- measurement and assessment of airborne sound insulation of façade elements in accordance with ÖNORM EN ISO 16283-3
- measurement and assessment of the impact sound insulation of partition elements in buildings in accordance with ÖNORM EN ISO 16283-2
- measurement and assessment of sound-pressure level of service equipment attached to or installed in buildings in accordance with ÖNORM EN ISO 16032