Acquisition of legal building obligations, insertion of a planning coordinator along with a site coordinator.
- Coordination and implementation of the general principles of prevention, detailed design and preparation of the construction project.
- Drawing up of safety and health plans as well as ensuring their consideration by the client.
- Assembling a document for subsequent works as a form of documentation for the user in regards to safety-related components that are being/ have been operated and maintained.
Construction Work Coordination
- Coordination of the general principles of prevention during technical and organizational planning, and also in the division of work and its implementation.
- Coordination of the rules governing the construction site concerned primarily around health and safety.
- Coordinating and monitoring the proper application of working procedures.
- Ensuring that employers and self-employed individuals apply the corresponding safety and health plans along with the general principles of risk-prevention.
- Ensure mutual information among employers and self-employed individuals working on the site.
- Adaptation of safety, health plans and general support, taking into account the stage of work and any changes that may arise.
- Ensuring that only authorized individuals are allowed onto the construction site.
There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may have articles.